- RSS Channel Showcase 8010582
- RSS Channel Showcase 4195228
- RSS Channel Showcase 2095245
- RSS Channel Showcase 1118526
Articles on this Page
- 12/21/15--14:02: _HomeGrown Cup 2015 ...
- 03/30/16--07:02: _Dab-A-Doo Barcelona...
- 04/02/16--09:00: _Alcohol Is So 2014....
- 06/09/16--06:39: _Cannabis Liberation...
- 07/08/16--04:07: _Everything you’ve a...
- 08/09/16--06:54: _Transcending Beyond...
- 08/11/16--06:04: _Second iteration of...
- 09/04/16--07:21: _Festival Review: Ps...
- 12/21/16--08:00: _HomeGrown Cup 2016 ...
- 05/04/17--07:54: _We attended a 3 cou...
- 05/13/17--09:01: _The Stoned Society ...
- 07/20/17--04:00: _LONGREAD | Married ...
- 07/27/17--04:58: _Space Safari 2017: ...
- 09/08/17--06:00: _Sonica 2017: Festiv...
- 10/03/17--07:06: _AUM Ritual 2017: Fe...
- 10/09/17--15:01: _Analysis: Legal ‘Ca...
- 12/05/17--07:26: _HomeGrown Cup 2017 ...
- 12/21/15--14:02: HomeGrown Cup 2015 Results
- 03/30/16--07:02: Dab-A-Doo Barcelona 2016 In Review
- 04/02/16--09:00: Alcohol Is So 2014. Try Kava
- 06/09/16--06:39: Cannabis Liberation Day: Holland’s most relaxed festival
- 07/08/16--04:07: Everything you’ve always wanted to ask Rick Simpson
- 08/09/16--06:54: Transcending Beyond Festival 2016
- 08/11/16--06:04: Second iteration of the Homegrown Cup announced
- 09/04/16--07:21: Festival Review: Psy Fi 2016
- 12/21/16--08:00: HomeGrown Cup 2016 Results
- 05/04/17--07:54: We attended a 3 course THC infused dinner: Medicated Cuisine
- 05/13/17--09:01: The Stoned Society 5 Year Anniversary
- 07/20/17--04:00: LONGREAD | Married Micro-dosing
- 07/27/17--04:58: Space Safari 2017: Festival Review
- 09/08/17--06:00: Sonica 2017: Festival Review
- 10/03/17--07:06: AUM Ritual 2017: Festival Review
- 10/09/17--15:01: Analysis: Legal ‘Cannabis Light’ in Switzerland
- 12/05/17--07:26: HomeGrown Cup 2017 Winners
Header picture: Entry #10, not 16. Apologies. Nicole Dry Sift Rosin Marimberos genetics in concentrate category. Shout out to our partners Sensi Seeds, Vaposhop, Grace Glass Bongs and Pollinator Company for making this possible! Since HIGH TIMES wasn’t coming back to the Netherlands in 2015 for the annual Cannabis Cup, the HomeGrown Cup organization felt
Top image: Derrick Bergman / G0NZ0 Media Dab-a-doo was created by Mila Jansen and her Polinator crew and has since grown from Amsterdam to editions in Barcelona, San Francisco, Boston, Valencia, Denver and even Uruguay. As the name suggests, Dab-a-Doo is all about dabs: solvent (BHO, CO2 etc), solventless (ice-o-lator, dry sift etc) and with rising […]
by Andrew Arnett I’m at Kavasutra and there is an Ed Shell double shot of kava with a wedge of pineapple in front of me. I’ve been instructed by the bartender to raise the kava high, utter the traditional toast “bula”, and drink the whole thing down in one gulp. “Sometimes,” the bartender says, “If […]
AMSTERDAM – Holland’s biggest cannabis and hemp event Cannabis Liberation Day kicks off in Amsterdam on Sunday June 12th. The free protestival is organized by the VOC, the Union for the abolition of cannabis prohibition. Visitors from all over Europe will celebrate the world’s most useful and controversial plant. Motto this year: Home cultivation free, […]
The post Cannabis Liberation Day: Holland’s most relaxed festival appeared first on The Stoned Society.
Picture in thumbnail by Steef Fleur. Rick Simpson contributed like few others in the dissemination of knowledge on medicinal cannabis oil. Many people call this oil even “RSO” Rick Simpson Oil. After he had swallowed years of heavy medication against cancer, Simpson decided in the late nineties to make highly concentrated oil-based cannabis. The results […]
The post Everything you’ve always wanted to ask Rick Simpson appeared first on The Stoned Society.
All pictures used in compliant with the photographers. Header picture: iljahuner.com Having visted festivals ranging from big mainstream pop festivals like Rock Werchter (Belgium) to Sziget (Budapest, Hungary) to Cannabis Liberation Day in Amsterdam and everything in between (whether smaller or bigger), there was one type of festival definitely lacking in my experience: the community gatherings. […]
The organisation behind the HomeGrown Cup announced earlier this week the second iteration of the HomeGrown Cup will take place on December 17, 2017 in Eindhoven. Founder Mauro Picavet told Leafly: “We want to highlight the benefits of growing your own cannabis for personal use, whether it’s recreational, medical, therapeutically, or a combination of all […]
Much until up to this summer we’ve mostly covered cannabis friendly festivals and cannabis culture events. But after all, we’re The Stoned Society and we can’t forget about our psychedelic side. So after we already covered Beyond festival earlier this summer, Psy Fi was the psychedelic festival everyone was buzzing about. Much to our delight, we […]
S ince HIGH TIMES wasn’t coming back to the Netherlands in 2015 for the annual Cannabis Cup, the HomeGrown Cup organization felt there was a gap that needed to be filled. With the HomeGrown Cup, they lean on an old tradition of celebrating the annual agriculture harvests at the end of the season. The HomeGrown […]
Pictures by The Cannabalist. Meanwhile already two weeks further, this is kind of the follow-up to our 4.20 in Amsterdam piece. Normally I would’ve continued with The Elite Cup results, but the results are yet to be uploaded online… Medicated Cuisine a THC infused dinner Something that was done well and deserves coverage however, is […]
The post We attended a 3 course THC infused dinner: Medicated Cuisine appeared first on The Stoned Society.
2 days after the registration (May 13) May 15 2012, our website went live. An early version of the website is shown above. The Stoned Society started as a multipurpose cannabis and psychedelics blog back in May 2012. The Stoned Society started as a multipurpose cannabis and psychedelics blog back in May 2012 Ever since, […]
Text by Jade Cox. Opening artwork: @pinealcolada Introduction First of all, a little bit of an introduction about who we are. We had been married for almost 2 years when the experiment began. We decided to embark on this experiment, mainly out of curiosity, but also because we were having some problems adjusting to life together […]
Same like our warm-up article, we start with a little history first before we delve into the 2017 edition. If you already read our warm-up article, click here to jump to our write up on Space Safari 2017. History While it was only the second edition of Space Safari, they’ve been running parties and festivals for […]
Text & Pictures by Jade Cox. Set in the province of Tramotti di Sotto in North-Eastern Italy, the first thing we noticed as we headed to the Sonica 2017 site was the stunning natural beauty of the surrounding area. It is a mountainous area and the festival itself was in the bottom of a valley carved […]
Pictures: Mystical Pics. It had been 10 years ago since the legendary Forgotten Ritual was organised in the Swiss Jura Mountains. But this year saw the return of familiar and new faces to these sacred grounds for AUM Ritual. We were lucky enough to attend and what follows below is a written recollection of memories […]
We were in Switzerland this summer for a festival and as such, while we’re there, we also figured it was a good idea to pick up some ‘Cannabis Light’: cannabis with less than 1% of THC and instead, CBD. Cannabis Light: available in supermarkets? Having heard much about them, we stumbled upon an empty package […]
After a successful second edition in 2016 and a try out in 2015, we’re proud to present the results of the HomeGrown Cup 2017! It was a very close competition that saw a great variation of winners. The big winner was Lady Sativa Genetics, taking home the Mostly Indica Indoor (Super Orange Glue), Mostly Sativa Indoor […]